You can enhance your student's learning experience in different ways. Many of them include the use of tools like the ones we offer to all Wilkes faculty. More importantly, however, is how these tools can be applied into the instructional activity.
We dedicate our efforts into investigating the pedagogical use of accessible software and hardware. Until today we have successfully worked with faculty integrating various tools like the ones listed below. In each link you will be directed to each tool page containing information on what are the aforementioned tool learning outcomes and how can you get access to it.
- L.I.V.E. (learning management system)
- Clickers (interactive devices for student responses)
- Smartboard (an interactive whiteboard connected to a computer)
- Respondus (assessment manager)
- Camtasia (video tutorial authoring software)
- Captivate (interactive video authoring software)
- Podcasts (with GarageBand and Audacity)
- OnSync (online videoconference tool)
215 South Franklin Street
Max Roth Center, 3rd floor